View Single Post
Old 28-11-2005, 10:31 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

***********Are there any ways that you can reduce the risk of becoming pregnant after having unprotected sex?******

Yes. A woman who is concerned about unintended pregnancy after unprotected sex may want to consider emergency contraception pills (ECPs). Emergency contraception pills can reduce the risk of pregnancy if started within 120 hours of unprotected vaginal intercourse. The sooner ECPs are taken, the better. They work best when started within 72 hours — during this time they can reduce the risk of pregnancy by 75 to 89 percent.

However, keep in mind that ECPs are for emergencies — they are not recommended as a form on ongoing birth control, because they are less effective than other forms of hormonal birth control. Also, frequent use of ECPs may cause periods to become irregular.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here