View Single Post
Old 25-04-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
pioneering is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpioneering is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodidi View Post
Thanks for the info pioneering. At least can budget my trip better now. Yup, quality not amazing but at least still can find some gems there. Don’t really care whether they are Lao Myanmar or Thai. Pretty and don’t chut pattern like leaving in the middle of the night can liao. 😬.
Will provide a detail FR when I visit in mid May. Planning to visit The Dome at hansa jb. Heard it’s expensive, but saw the videos and the girls are hawt!
Went to Dome (at Hansa JB hotel) last night, they open at 9pm. Bought the membership for 2 bottles of black label for 5000 baht (free flow of mixer and ice). According to the waitor (the bottles can be kept without expiry date).

The club is small. Just maybe 15 tables in total.

The model girls are hot (super models look and figure, all silicon breasts) and they do go naked on stage (covering their nipples with star sticker). There are two types of girls here normal looking PR and models. There are about 15 models and 5 PR girls.

Most girls here are pushy. Flowers are 150baht each and they always push for 5 flower one time (750 baht). But you can always tell them to just give 2 flowers instead of the whole bunch.

Got tired of the pushiness and the real good looking ones did not approach me, I went off early. You may have better luck when the girls are more drunk.

Next went to Forte (next to sakura hotel), the girls here are less hot (you can prolly get better looking girls in KL flower hanging place). Again very pushy. The Ladies drink is at 150 baht each. And they keep pressuring you to buy and buy again every 10 to 15 minutes. Beer tower is at 1500 baht but they will charge you 170 baht extra for the ice and snack.

I would suggest if you want to go flower hanging place go to Hello Bangkok in Dannok, its cheaper, more girls and the girl standard better than in Hatyai.

Dome is prolly the only worthwhile place to go in Hatyai compared to Dannok due to the very hot models going naked on stage.