Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
StrykeShot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by gas what??? View Post
Mostly a silent lurker. Prefer to just read what's going on here most of the time an occasionally posting fr's.

To be honest. The worst time I've had Miky was when she was in Rowell. Took a chance with her after the big raid and since then have had nothing but good experiences.

Same experience with Bro Strykeshot. Had to take the stairs. Shower while she hid under the covers. But once in bed. Was awesome. Second time onwards. Gfe to the max. Very cheeky and playful as well.

Just a side note. I don't feel her price is unreasonable so I never bothered to bargain. Secondly, to bros who wanna compare price to Rowell time. Imagine you take uberX from A to B in Hundai i30. Next time you take same journey in uber exec and find out is the same driver upgraded car. Will you ask for the same price as when he fetch you last time?

They have their overheads as well. Even if its the same person, it a clean bed, proper shower and clean towels.

Just my 2 cents. Happy chionging over the weekend
The shows inconsistency. Sometimes she may service other brothers well depending on her mood and if her mood is bad she will give another poor brother a fucked up service. Do you as a paying customer want to take a chance to book and try your luck to find out whether you will get a good service or bad service? That shouldn't be the case in the first place.

As for price comparison, a freelancing ladyboy can quote any guy a different price. What makes you think she quote every single guy the same price. Do you think if you are an ang moh, she will not try and quote higher?

And going by your example, if i take UberX from A to B in a Toyota for $30 and the second time I take UberX from A to B in a slightly upgraded car and get charged $300 will you not complain about the 1000% increase in pricing?

I am here to warn bros in here that such behavior from certain ladyboys should not be tolerate and let them get away with this kind of attitude. We are paying them for a service, and we should get a good service in return.