View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
I'm curious,wat would happens if one day u were to be charged the same like any normal person who visit batam. It'll be interesting to see how u would react.
I am likely to be pissed,hehehe...beside Formosa,i have 2 another reserved hotel called Utama Hotel and Biz. If any business entities do not welcome my business (and the list of people that follows with it),i will just take it somewhere else.

Piggy from the Monkey King movie says,1 stick easy to break, many sticks joint together, not easy to break,hehehe...

* i usually only suggest a particular hotel to someone base on my understanding on how they would move around in their Batam trips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCity View Post
You did remembered wrong.

The photo posted by u was made by me in the old thread,not from bro Leo. I dedicated it to u for the fun of it & i'm glad to see u use it here. It was however quoted again later by bro leo.
My apologize...i told you before I wasn't good with names, hehehe...age catching up liao. Yes,it was you who made it.

And I sincerely thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
You know I always bargain. And, if I can get more discount by getting 1 or 2 more girls from the same joint, I will do it. After all, I'm not looking for a wife. Just a companion for the night plus a dick parking space.
I notice in some of your older FRs that even some of your girls helped you to bargain too (even when you don't need it),hehehe...eg,taxi fare.

Quote:
I always tell my friend who keep asking me go cheong in JB... Find me a booking girl that's added 25 +/-, cost about $100 for 18 hours and speak human language and I'll go cheong there. The last condition is not a joke. The last thing I need is maybe a Cambodian or Myanmar girl who can't speak English or Chinese at all.
From my home to JB,meaning the moment I step out of house..I took a longer time to reach JB as compared to Batam. Just wish to add,if i go on a holiday,i take a bus or a car there...it often makes me feels like I am going to work like i always did everyday but taking a ferry on the sea to another country is different. I FEEL like I am going on a holiday. I definitely cant be taking an aeroplane to JB just to get that "holiday feel" right? And I do not take a ferry to work every day,hehehe...

So if I were to take a ferry to batam,i feel like I am going for a holiday and not going to work.

Quote:
That challenge was issued to him since the last time we met in Batam (his only time there) and no news till now. In the meantime, I shah keep enjoying my Indon girls...
Try to stand on his shoe to look at things. He is not going for a holiday,and you are. He is going back HOME (it was his home ground) or at the least CLOSER to his home whereas you are going for a holiday. There is a difference. Just the 'feel' alone is not the same.

I have a handful of Malaysian colleagues who finds Batam boring and after a bit of trying to understand them better, i learned that when they go to Batam,they were like going back home. Much of the surroundings ,building infrastructure were similar to that of Malaysia. Its a 3rd world versus 3rd world feel with the surrounding people speaking about the similar language. They have a familiar feel there but whereas for most Sillyporean who grew up in Sillypore (city), the entire 'feel' was different.

3rd world residents has the tendency to prefer going to a 1st country whereas a 1st world residents likely prefer a 3rd world. I do have a handful of friends from China, Thailand, Myanmar ,India, Malaysia and Indonesia,they all like to come to Sillypore VERY much. They tells me Sillypore is more fun etc etc...lol.

I have trouble trying to explain to them that their countries, were more heavenly than where I am from in term of "everything natural", and what they were looking at in my country were mostly "artificial", not real, fake.

Just a personal point of view.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info