View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 01:41 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 0
TitoVito is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTitoVito is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTitoVito is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Since many bros pm want to know more..... I shall share my experience.

My manager frequently visit YeLaiXiang ktv every week because he quite close to one of the mamasans. Sometimes I follow him on his visit. As usual one weekday we both drop in to the ktv. It happen to be the birthday of the mamasan and she had a party going on in one of the rooms. We were invited into the room which already party in full swing with lots of liquor free flow. About 30+ people inside and many already drunk or high..... some of the girls also naked or in various state of undress too. But I can see some high is not because of the liquor but from the pills and powder. We were offered too but we declined as drugs is not my scene. Suay suay that night there was a raid at the ktv..... and inside our room was pills and powder which was seized.

Party over and we were all brought back to the police station and put inside the holding cell. One by one we were led out for urine sample and then interview. Next day we were all transfered to the Simpang Renggam centre. As we fail to turn up for work..... our company people sent search party for us as my manager is a relative of the company owner and precious to them. Somehow they manage to trace us to the Simpang Renggam centre. They engage lawyers to get us released but it was not easy as we were only released on the 5th day. We heard from the lawyers reason given was that investigation was still in progress and results of our urine test result need 5 days for the lab to confirm. It came back as negative so our lawyers could press for our early release. But we still had to post bail and report back to the investigator 2 weeks later.