Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
JinRummy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
Dun play play with the drug unit....... seasoned cheongsters will know a drug raid is very different from a vice raid.

In a vice raid customers are free to go if they have id and can show proof they are bona fide customers... at most just pay some $$$$ to the cops.

In a drug raid EVERYONE will be brought back if they find drugs or substances in the premises.... and if no one owns up to the drugs... be prepared for a long stay in detention until they establish ownership of the drugs. And pray the amount seized is small or you may be looking at the gallows.
Just to share my experience. Not in a club or spa but in a taxi coming back across the causeway. Many years ago after enjoy myself in GBW..... I took a JB taxi from Kotaraya to come back to SGP. At that time the taxi stand have to wait for 4 pax then the taxi will move off. About 20 mins later there was enough 4 person so our taxi proceed to SGP. All 4 of us were Singkies and strangers. Driver collected our passports and no problem clearing the JB custom. At Woodlands also no problem clearing immigration but big trouble at the custom checkpoint. While the officer was check the taxi he found a sachet of pills in the rear pocket of the driver seat. All 5 of us were detain and further search by narco dog turn up another 2 sachets of ganga stuff into the rear seat. All this while I was seat in the front beside the driver so the pills could only be from the rear passengers. But the CNB officers dun care and arrested all of us and sent us to Cantonment. I kept deny the pills / ganga were mine but the others also deny the same. Only the taxi driver was released after statement and urine test while the rest of us were put into the lockup separated. On & off they will come to question me but since no one admit the drugs belong to them, next day they bring us home to search our houses. Damn paiseh to go home in handcuffs and then have house turned upside down in front of the family & neighbours. But I knew I was innocent so I just endured and they did not find any drugs.

Back in Cantonment was questioned again and again by different officers several times..... and then finally they record a statement from me. After sign the statement they tell me I can go as my urine result negative and they had find out the owner of the drugs. KNN they had already known who the drugs belong to but they still keep us in lockup overnight It was one of the rear passengers and they had found more drugs in his house. His urine was also test positive. He also admit hiding the drugs in tbe taxi but the bloody CNB just keep us in the lockup despite already know all this.

From that day onwards I never share taxi with anyone and I avoid going to places where drugs are availble.... whether is really available or just rumour I will still avoid that place. It is not an experience I want to happen again.