View Single Post
Old 25-07-2018, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 15
dlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
KEEP A STEADY AND COOL MIND. DO NOT COMMIT ANYTHING TOO EARLY

It is good to have regulars, or super regulars, but you gotta manage your expectation as to what you like your super regular can provide you. Better chemistry and no mood swing.

Avoid those who gives you headaches and complain about what you gave her, or no happy with what you gave her. Can ask her fly kite.

They are here for the money, and if they are lucky, the get hooked up with one who is fated to be with her. So far there are 3 cases I knew, living happily ever after in China now. 1 getting a kid soon.

But still, keep your head cool and steady

Beware and learn to exit when you find the gal leaving you no room to move and give you lots of headache

Nothing wasted on your side. She is just one of the many gals. You gain is you end up with less pain.
Senior Bro,
I'm still a newbie in the GL scene here and I will heed your advice faithfully. Generally, I will just fuck and forget after the session. I know some gals will ask for contact via wechat for purpose of customer relationship. So, I will just keep a simple relationship and not committing deeply with my favourite gals. Afterall, these gals just wanna earn more monies here and leave when their time is up.