Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is omnia’s end Game? Why so interested in me, BronzeGod?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Why pursuing you? You are too irritating in recent times in legal scene! If you want do share gems, share openly...If you don't want to share gems, then don't share like me...Dont play your stupid games!

But again, i must say.....if you are happy, so be it! You don't owe anyone any explanation....but you can't stop what they think of u!
He had disappeared for two years. Then suddenly come back out to disturb. Why does he choose to go after ME and not other bigger issues?

I can most certainly ask questions too and share my thoughts when I think something is wrong as well!

I will share the gems however I like it, as long as I don’t harm anyone’s online or offline reputation.

People can choose to ignore my posts or they can choose to participate - no one is forced to do anything.

A lot of people participated in it and enjoyed the gems, so what is the problem???