View Single Post
Old 27-05-2011, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 16
NemoZai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNemoZai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Peninsula plaza 1st floor

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhornypanda View Post
Yea the skinny is Ting2. She was the one who massaged me. Her massage not bad lah, was going to Funan then I remembered got this joint so I went in with intention just for the massage n since some bros did say it's quite clean so I rly thought it was clean. Somemore, I was sick through out the whole of last week so wanted to pamper my body abit.

Then she popped the qns, at 1st I reject bcos the day b4 juz cheong so not rly in the mood but then she asked again n she was massaging my legs during that time then my 2ic decided to think for me so yea lol.

I juz hope notin happens to this joint though since for one, I'm not rly a massage person bcos I scared pain but the massage rly not bad lah. Maybe I'm into chinese massage(I donno wat style rly cos I dun rly go to massage often but she did this move where stand on me and use the body weight with footwork thing) since last time I go javanese massage, can almost cry sia =.=

And yea, I think they rly like to watch tv or they rly got notin to do bcos when I recce that time, they were watching tv. Then I came back they watching tv n throughout my whole session, I can hear the tv also LOL
yah they watch tv very engrossed in the show one,, machiam they part of the show... hahaha...

bro so what do you think of Ting2 attitude?... i can accept different standards of skill... but i cannot tahan arrogant attitudes... does she smile smile to you or does she just go throught the deed SOP fast fast?...

dont mind i so lor sor... nowadays $ not so much to anyhow give away to undeserving gals... haha...

just want to hear your views... i always understand one man's meat is another's poison... and also that sometimes ppl have good and bad mood etc...