View Single Post
Old 09-01-2006, 01:44 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sg law on sex related isuue and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

Crimes which may result in caning

Outrage of modesty is one of them.
for Rape, it is at least twelve strokes

Caning in the city-state of Singapore is used as a form of corporal punishment for criminal offences.

Caning was introduced to Singapore by the British when they controlled Singapore as part of their colonial empire. More than one thousand convicted criminals are caned in Singapore each year for both violent and non-violent offences such as vandalism, overstaying one's visa or illegal immigration.

Current caning procedures are carried out not in the public's view, with the subject to be caned strapped to a metal frame with the buttocks exposed. The bamboo cane has been soaked in water overnight to prevent the cane from splitting and to maximize inflicted pain. Parts of the prisoner's body are padded to prevent accidental damaging of the kidneys, but the procedure can still leave permanent scars on the subject.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pm from Cxxxxx xxx

bro big sexy do you know what type of offence will be caned? i know rape will be caned, but how many stroke and what about modest case?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here