View Single Post
Old 28-07-2005, 11:32 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

I agree to let my spouse have custody and I do not want access (i.e. to see the children). Is that all right?

This is "all right" in the sense that if you and your spouse are in agreement that your spouse will have custody of the children, and you will not have access to them, the court will probably approve your agreement. However, before making this decision, you should consider carefully whether it is in the best interests of your children for you never to see them.

My children are reacting very badly to the divorce proceedings. How can I help them?

You can send your children for counselling to help them cope with the divorce proceedings.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here