View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok tiger show

Quote:
Originally Posted by batugajah View Post
thanks for all the advises , perhaps can have the chance to see once in my life. Anyone how much you pay that day? i even heard using the manhood to drum
ya, i ever heard tourist being cut throat with 2800baht
if u in hatyai.. u can watch tiger show at wanpiang hotel juz above nice lady..

the entrance fee is 250 bht, u can go to lovely tour or other tour agencies to get voucher at 200 bht include 1 free drink.

u will watch ping pong show, using kuku bird to play drum, fucking show n the most disgusting is ladyboy show.. knn u can imagine if u see big boobs n kuku bird on the same body!!!! 55555.

is very crowded during weekends ok.. n there r timing for the show too, if u miss out tis show, u can jux go nice lady for a shot n after go back for the next show again... becareful!!! there r ladyboys going around the audience asking for ladydrinks ok hahaha... enjoy ur show!!!!!

my first tiger show was oso at patpong abt 20 yrs ago. at tat time only shower show, ping pong show n fucking show.. 5555