View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking 1667 Okt & Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce3563 View Post

1. I don’t like the boss, I only like the girls. Nothing that I mentioned regarding supporting this house. To tell the truth, if I run the house the business should improve by a lot. Sometime the boss answering of passer by euquiries actually turn away the customers. He is a big asshole, loan toad. Whole fucking day do fuck off except on a small galaxy tab. The girls should be cursing him for the damage done.
The shop without these two gems could have to close down. Fucking lucky asshole.

2. I have been regular at this house for only one reason, It has very well located carpark with 4 lots right at the front. No parking issues and The cars can be seen from the shop.

3. The renovation is outdated.
Generally agree with what u said abv, especially the bit i emphasised, buddy

I find the old man/driver at 1667 to be a more friendly and helpful chap

Btw what happened to your points level mate....

Shall upz u later on as i only hv me tab at the mo, buddy