View Single Post
Old 18-06-2013, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Princess Jolene

After relocations, I am surprised many former odd number houses girls suddenly become busy. Let me count down.

Princess Jolene is one, Chris and JJ not forgetting Jenny became new girls to many men. I beg my pay check they will said only start working one month ago. The truth is this guys did not access us and lose out, although we are aware yet we should keep out mouth shut. That's after entering the girls room mention Internet.

Funny is it? I mean to a FL the frightening part is AV! Here is Internet and the girls encounter "ghosts". Still in Hollywood terms, it means some one who is a villain holding on to great power.

I very much want to ask the girls an important question, will not post it in the open and, would encourage lose mouth members to do so too. PM me if you want.

They had it all the time but their FT attitudes as well as scare of us made them overlook it.