View Single Post
Old 25-05-2013, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: Top 5 Princess of Petain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine18 View Post
You should split them into different categories, follow by score for service and look. [eg. SYTs & MILFs, score for look _/10 & service _/10.

As for the rooms arrangement, I rate PT is very dis-organized in this aspects. They should put those young & better looking girls in bigger and cleaner rooms rather than squeeze those poor girls in such a small and poorly ventilated or totally non ventilated rooms the whole day, I supposed the operator can do something's better than this.

Imagine if some customers with air-borne sickness, it would very easily caused an outbreak spreading to the WLs and other customers.

Thank you.
The OKT in the respective houses don't care about the condition of the WLs. All they care about is the daily rental of the rooms.

I thank you!