View Single Post
Old 26-07-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 20
lau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I have a tip too.

You do not need to tip the girls, save your money for more important purposes.

A lot of them may earn more money than some of their customers.

Once they return to China, they will also likely delete your wechat etc, and all that $$$ will be spent in vain

However, if you still feel that you wish to be a carrot or a robert, it's your freedom of choice as well.

I usually will still tip my regulars during CNY period with some ang pow.

Wish everyone happy cheonging. Huat ah!
One fucking long story to explain why your budget got no improvement over 30yrs. Fucking loser. Actually the WL should tip you and give you discount for being a repeated customer, right?

There is no obligation to tip. Whether the WL earn more or less than you is none of your fucking business.

You tip to raise their income. $50 think so long? No wonder you spend all your time at home playing sammyboy and watching mediacorp. Tip $50 to you is called a robert ah? Hahahaha you must be fucking poor.

A cheebye kia, wake up lah. There is NOTHING heroic about being a cheapo who finds lame excuses to maintain 30yrs ago pricing. You simply have no money. Those who tip are not roberts. They simply have more money than you. The WLs all know it. The OKTs all know it. You no $. What you have is a lot of time to beg.

My advice to bros is to ignore this fucker if you wanna have a good time cheonging. When it comes to playing women, be prepared to spend.

$150 is the BASE price. And a price that has not changed over 30 yrs. Be prepared to spend more if you want more. Money talks.

OKTs are the one of the easiest ppl I have dealt with. Tip them $50 one of the days or show up with a bag of goodie you got when you travelled overseas. Service good for life. A small gesture is all that is needed to be treated well.

Most WLs up their game with a $50 tip. They only make $130 from servicing you. It's not a lot of money at all and very reasonable.

Tipping is not an obligation but be in doubt that a WL knows which customers to serve.