View Single Post
Old 13-08-2017, 04:48 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 15
Arlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to all
Re: Best Juagen Master In Amk = Ling Ling Jie

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaintatmospher View Post
Wanna give a short FR for Qin Jie. Visited her 1 or 2 months back but didn't realize there was a thread here (always been looking in the other massage subforum).

Didn't make appointment so couldn't get to meet Ling Ling Jie.

No frame of reference to compare against, but can see Qin Jie at least knows her stuff.

After showering (no slippers provided, which I didn't like; germaphobes take note ), I sat with on the table with my towel beside me. Once she entered the room, I awkwardly and gingerly removed the towel and lay facing down.

Told her to do a short massage first then move on to the juagen. Going forward I think don't bother with the massage. We go to Ling Ling Jie's place for juagen, not massage. If you want a good massage (whether clean or dirty), a lot of other lobangs here. It's like using a rocket launcher to kill an ant. Don't waste the power la

After I turned around, I was a little hard already. She positioned herself so that my legs were wrapped around her, and she got to work. Very simple presses here and there and I was already in pain. Most of the pain I experienced was on the pubic region, not anywhere else. Should be quite normal, but just wanted to note that I was quite hard hard throughout the entire session.

Saw from other FRs that Ling Ling Jie has a recommended approach to masturbate, so I asked her and she said that there's no such thing. She might have misunderstood me, because she then went on to say not to believe what other people say cause it's just trying to get more money from you (referring to some pushy MLs). She also mentioned that I'm quite healthy. Just some minor blockages here and there (which explained the pain), so don't really need to come too frequently.

At some point she was doing something to my head which felt kinda good, but I didn't open my eyes to see cause paiseh

After the session ended, she used a towel to help wipe the oil off my privates. When offered tea, I politely refused and was given water instead. After paying, I was off. "Come back again!" I heard the receptionist and Qin Jie say in Mandarin as I walked down the stairs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuatLah88 View Post
Went there recently. Serve by one of her pupils. Did 30 mins massage and 30 mins juagen. Back massage was quite good. Service was good but pain as was told that here and there block and recommended to do the prostate massage and straight away will heal all the pain. Cost around $150 extra for the prostate massage. Environment is quite cosy and clean. Hopefully they can offer a full back massage only at a cheaper cost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastk View Post
hello. decided to create an account to post my first ever mr after visiting yan zi jie (one of ling jie disciple, since she's out today). like what most other bros mentioned earlier, its pretty legit massage + jg, unlike those mp where their purpose is to earn $$$ from hj/fj/bj and what not.

contacted ling jie earlier today and reply was pretty instant. booked a slot and was given the location. as it's a sunday, i had to go to their home instead. their mp is a few blocks down the road. yan zi jie is friendly, which easily broke the ice and made me feel comfortable despite not knowing what to expect. her massage is pretty solid, strength enough and press the right places which loosen the muscles on ur neck, back, legs etc. my first jg experience went well, she started the inspection by pressing the pelvic region. gave some advice and continued the jg session. its a kind of pain i never felt before, but felt good after that.

definitely going back to try to prostate treatment with ling jie. hope the pain isn't too excruciating.
thanks for support