Thread: phuket
View Single Post
Old 25-05-2018, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: phuket

and u realise many people have better stuff here also "not willing to share".

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyakatian View Post
Yesterday got scammed at bangla road. Zzz. But today I found myself a deal. Received a suspicious wechat search nearby greeting. I thought I will get scammed again.

The lady is called nay. She told me to come to her hotel. It sounds damn suspicious. I told her I only have 1000 baht and she say okay. My dp is pic of a doggo and I ask what if I am fat and ugly she say nvm. I thought, what have I got to lose? Get drugged and have my kidney sold? Maybe. I walked 30 min to her hotel. Turns out she is real and kinda cute. Paid 1000 baht for ST.

Name: nay
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10 kinda skinny
Boobs: 8/10 Natural B and a handful to grab
BJ: 6/10 capped and short but well I paid only 1000b
FJ: 8/10 Only missionary but it was good. Rubbed my nipple and balls all the way really kept me going. No lube needed and moans were soft and great.
Worth: 10/10

Dont ask me for her wechat id, as she found me not I find her so cannot anyhow give. Her location is very far and ulu I walked for over 20 min but worth.