Thread: My Landlady
View Single Post
Old 22-02-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My Landlady

Continued...

Even after the session ended and Irene had left, both Susan and I still sat there in the living room wondering what had actually happened. The entire experience was so intense but felt surreal! I think it was because so many new things had happened at the same time within that very short time - we never had Irene in the equation before, and now, not only was she added into our relationship, she had initiated something that both Susan and I had never experienced before - a threesome (I confirmed that with her later)! Well, I am not sure if you could call it a real threesome, since I did not penetrate her this time. But it was as close to one as I was gonna get.

We skipped lunch that day. Both of us didn’t feel the least bit hungry after being satisfied like that. That session also satisfied our sexual craze, for Susan and I didn’t even feel like making love for the remainder of the day! I was quite curious however, as to why Irene didn’t ask me to have sex with her during the session. It felt odd that she only wanted me to enter Susan, and was contented with fingering me. Perhaps she really just wanted to share me with Susan? Or perhaps she knows that I am Susan’s and therefore didn’t dare to have real sex with me? Both these possibilities didn’t seem too likely. Then, Susan finally spoke...

Susan: Did you enjoy our love-making just now, darling? With Irene watching, I mean?

Me: Well yeah, but not coz Irene was watching, of course! Coz I was making love to you! You didn’t enjoy it?

Susan: Erm... actually I did...

Me: Oh, you didn’t feel like you were being forced by Irene?

Susan: No... and strangely, I didn’t even mind that she touched my body! I kind of enjoyed it!

I was truly surprised at her confession.

Me: Really? I thought she was making you feel uncomfortable.... coz the way she groped you.. groped your breasts, even!

Susan: Actually... I kind of liked that she squeezed my breasts! Let me have a chance to ‘show off’ my big tits to her! Haha!

Again, imagine my surprise at that statement.

Me: Oh... really? Well yeah, your breasts are so much bigger than hers indeed!

I reached over to touch and lift her breasts a bit.

Me: And so heavy!

Susan smiled a cheeky smile.