Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 26-05-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Do you think $200-$300 is ok for a maid asking? How long have u been hunting. Did you talk with “the lord” before, he started this thread. I have been here for so long and I can see many have change and it change so much
To me $50-100 is already too much, so now you tell me $200-300 is ok?

I have been ask by 1 maid say she come my house to do cleaning and i pay her $200, is this ok? The market already been spoil
$200 to $300 depend on what relationship u r talking abt.
Like my so call gf.. every wk come n have at least 2 or 3 rounds.. now weekend might even have chance go her place for some more fun.. I feel is worth but is she ask more than one time within 1 months then I will not give n dump her..
Say me cheapo or wat.. but my limit for spending on massage or FL is $400 per month so I dun mind giving her the $200 to $300 if she provide wat I wan till I get tired of her..