View Single Post
Old 31-07-2003, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 22
proprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Other tips to take note:

Remember is a taboo to date GL gals as they themselves have signed a document that states that they do not engage in activities like dating with Singapore guys or marry them.

But if u know how to sian one, then who cares. But if u think of havin them as ur gerfren, b careful of ur pockets. It will burn a big hole and leave u high n dry and they will look for the next victim after milking u.

Not many like giving free fucks to u after work without any collateral in return. So basically it is an expensive affair!For me , I guess I have been lucky n survived the whole ordeal. My ex-GL galfren very kind to me.

There r then others who wan to borrow ur money if u know them long enough or ask u to get presents for them, promisin to pay back later which they will never do.