Thread: L1608
View Single Post
Old 13-04-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future
Re: L1608

I have been patronising Vicky these days since Fei-Er and Xia Tian left.

Vicky is a completely different character from my usual targets. She takes a long time to warm up, doesnt provide AR and has A cups.

Only thing that attracted me to her was her uncanny resemblance to one of my ex, with whom i had very fond memories with.

These days i have warmed up to a new level with Vicky and we make love with each other like long-lost lovers. Although it took a while to achieve this, its great that i broke her defence and she was even willing to try new kinky styles with me, and probably also with just a few others that she is comfortable with.

My point is, if we learn to respect the ladies, they will in time reciprocate and ensure we are well taken care of. I am saying this as a shoutout to all bros who might have gone over the line with some of the WLs, either verbally or physically.

Vicky do confide in me nowadays, and i believe she might not hold up any long. When she's gone, i will be happy for her but sad for myself and fellow Vicky fans who will not be able to enjoy her anymore.