View Single Post
Old 26-12-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbeejay View Post
This house has pretty girls and I still find merit in going there despite the frequent complains of inconsistency in service. Spotted a nice looking syt last week but didn't have the chance to ask David her name. She is slim, has long hair (mostly black), not tall. I'm aware she isn't one of the following.

miya
xixi
qiqi
beier
baby
yue yue
kk
short hair girl

Would be most grateful if someone can assist.
Most of the girls in that house would fit your description. Suggest you just go camp there a few days to find out who it was.

Once again, it’s best to ask the name of the girl you saw on the spot.

If you miss the chance when she’s within your sight, it is unlikely anyone can tell you unless you managed to see her again.

Your description is also too vague “slim, has long hair (mostly black), not tall.”

It could be any girl from any of the 40 houses in Geylang cat 150.

Maybe a better way would be to say what she was wearing exactly, and what time and what date you saw her?