Old 27-02-2012, 03:01 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
papaindahouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening in Surabaya

Hallo Everyone... This is my 1st post.. Nice to found forum like this.. Been to another forums before but I think this is the most premium forum...

Just wanna share some information... I used to go to cosmo spa before and here some tips:
1.HJ is usually Free but I think u should give the girl tip (I usually give 100k or up depend on their service)
2.Don't ever ask the recepcionist girls (I don't know what to call them, its the girl at desk when we have to choose room & girl) to pick a number/girl for you,bcoz they usually give the girl that not popular which is ugly/bad one,coz the popular one sometimes can get 3-4 customer a day, so the not popular can work too
3.FJ is usually 500k, hard to get lower than that in cosmo but u can nego 600k for two times
4. Here some numbers of the popular girls with their names, u should memorize the name coz sometimes when they quit, their number were use by the new ones: 7(ella),9,11,12(tasya),15,17(lily),19,20,22(wulan) ,23(niken),28,32,36,38,45,46(rosa),47(nyna),49,50( usy),52,55(rita),57,66,68,71(rara),75,73(ester).
The one with the name is the popular ones in cosmo except 46 rosa I like her bcos she has the most above average massage skill than the other girl, haven't tried all of them but my other fave is 17 lily, you have to book her early in the morning if u want to get her service cos after noon she is usually fully book but I heard she's not workin anymore

Sorry for my bad english.. I will post again soon..