View Single Post
Old 15-09-2018, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandknight View Post
Yup, I'm fine now, though my tooth sometimes a bit sensitive when I drink. Hahah just got to live with that I guess.
If we are fated to meet (most likely Harbour Bay)..we can perhaps go to Go Go supermarket at Harbour Bay to buy the Sensodyne repair and protect toothpaste ,it will help with your tooth sensitivity (when drinking cold water).

I shall explain to you later becos i have a similar issue as you a long time ago with the almost similar accident. I no longer have that problem now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandknight View Post
Actually I'm going on 21 after work. Back on 24. Staying at Biz. Nvr tried it before. Wanted to get zest at first, but not being able to book grab from there was a bit of a minus for me.
From Zest,i dont bother using Grab or Gocar when the taxi fare is now 30k to 35k rupiah,hehehe...can save me quite a bit of time that way. And on the way back to Zest,it will be easier getting Gocar.

Biz is a fairly good hotel anyway,hehehe...very close by to Utama area. Sort of like the middle of Nagoya Hill Mall and DC Mall. What type of room did you get?

(coming from Biz front door,turn left and walk straight to the next building ,there is a shop name Swee's selling very nice curry puff at about S$0.30 each)

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info