View Single Post
Old 20-08-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 13
topman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffhardyz View Post
Wah, 2000THB is quite cheap leh. Some more u said is chio & hot (& I’m assuming is a She, not a “Him”). Got service abit 1 or not? For me, 70% of the WeChat bonks r quite crap 1s, that’s y I totally dun use it unless is seriously desperate or lazy to step outta hotel to find FLs. Anyway, last time I used WeChat to find gals (arnd Jan this yr), most quote abt 2500-3000THB. Ordinary GND looks 1s oso quote that kinda prices. Mind sharing where do u stay? Maybe gotta do wif locations or wat...
I found on wechat. My rule before meet is must video call to see. She is really hot i might need to keep look for her. But she is verg flirty at first but when fuck she is quite rush which is quite turn off. Keep asking me come already or not everytime i stop to change position. However she is hot. Haha

Can any pro here advise how to spot ladyboy who become 100% lady? I realise thai gal body is not as soft demure as china lady. Even the lady i meet is ex ladyboy i dont mind too. Just too pretty and gnd