View Single Post
Old 09-12-2005, 04:08 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sg law on sex related isuue and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

If you doubt what i say... all you need to do is do a reseach on Shankar Aiyar case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by source [url
http://www.geocities.com/law4u2003/shankar.htm][/url]
The accused was charged with the following two charges:

“that you, on 3 November 2003 at about 3am at 250 Lor Chuan #05-04 Chuan Park, Singapore, did use criminal force [on the complainant] female 30 years old of age, by removing her clothes, knowing it to be likely to outrage her modesty, and you have thereby committed an offence punishable under section 354 of the Penal Code, Chapter 224.” (P1)

“that you, on 3 November 2003 at about 6am at 250 Lor Chuan #05-04 Chuan Park, Singapore, did use criminal force [on the complainant], female 30 years old of age, by kissing her crotch, knowing it to be likely to outrage her modesty, and you have thereby committed an offence punishable under section 354 of the Penal Code, Chapter 224.” (P2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by from a Pm
Bro Big sexy. you sure touch touch also can kenna sue for outrage of modesty ? How sure are you?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here