Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
linrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Foreskin pains. Circumcise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
I very rarely pull back my foreskin because it hurts so fucking much. And even when I pull it back, I think the skin around the base is too tight, making my dick purple red.

I usually put on condom myself without pulling the skin back.

Anyone else got this problem? How do you solve it? Is the only way to surgical circumcise?
I do not disagree with the other folks that have replied, but are you sure that this description you made is really a problem and the only problem that you want to solve? Why I say so is because our Asian penises are naturally not the same length as Westerners´, it is also not rare having foreskin that is tight and hurts when you pull it back. There are always some Westerners that have foreskins that are like tee shirt sleeves that can be rolled up and down at will. It is not always the case in Asian races.

I still remember when I was in Secondary One and the Ministry of Health came by and asked us to strip and pull our foreskin back before the missies, everybody had the same challenge i.e. it is not easy pulling the foreskin back with our dry hands. Maybe a suggestion is that you ask your mother if she had the same problem with your dad´s foreskin, it could be genetic. In my case it helps when I am aroused because when I am aroused and the penis is slightly wet with secretion, let us say you are trying to wash the underside of the foreskin, when you see a pretty girl and are keen on jerking off already, the skin rolls back itself more naturally. When it does, usually you can see all the filth that can accumulate since God knows when, just use some soap and water and rinse it, and a soft cloth can help too.

If it is too psychologically traumatic doing all this by oneself, chances are sooner or later you need an assistant of the opposite gender.

Last edited by linrx; 03-05-2017 at 06:06 PM. Reason: grammar check