View Single Post
Old 16-04-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Re: Wife got fingered by her MJ buddy, should i tell her?

I was getting so turned on!!!

But Wife only locked lips with him. Nothing more. She let him finger her, but her legs kept tightening up as usual. Wife wasn’t a natural at fucking, her legs discipline in staying spread is very very poor. Uncle tee repeated had to spread her legs open.. I was surprised Uncle tee didn’t make progress now he has my Wife at his mercy! Is he going to fuck her at all??

He was smacking his hands in and out of wife’s pussy! Finger thrusting fuck her hard while they continued to lock lips. Wife was loving it, like being fucked by a bull. She kissed him back non stop. He seemed to love the kissing..

I was hoping uncle tee would do more and I could see if Wife was really knocked out or a willing participant.

I felt so jealous and upset, but at the same time, I’ve not been a saint myself. Watching Wife do with another man would make things even.