View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
No offense, ..
No offence taken,especially if it is from a positive contributor of this thread,but if u aren't,i might be pissed.

Quote:
..but if bro is already at Happy8/New Berry, I would just suggest he forget about going Gold bird and go Utama area straight. If he can't find his girl at Happy 8 where, in my opinion, have a wider choice of girls, then I don't think he will find his girl at Gold Bird too..
Yes,i agree with yr pointer but tell that to him,& not me. i replied his post bcs he asked for :

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornist View Post
Can i know what time will the following joints open as i cant find it?

1)Happy8
2)Sedona
3)Bunga
4) Kuku
5) New Berry

Probably going to visit them this week on my trip there
It's his walk as a first time visitor to btm,his choice,his time and his money to dispose for the 3d2n. I'm directing him where to find his answers he asked for,& not providing alternatives.

Quote:
in addition, it's like he's already at Geylang, you ask him go Tampines for 1-2 joints, then go Tanjong Pagar for another 7 joints .
I didn't ask him to go. It was his original plan,i just chose not to alter any of it.

Moreover,from New Berry to Btmstar hotel,with a taxi/ojek running in an unlikely 20km/hr speed, he'd still reach his destination in no more than 5mins. It'd likely be a waste of time & effort at the end of his day when it comes to choices & quality of girls, but i've to take into consideration that it's his first btm trip & his aspiration to explore base on his own plan.

Hope that clarifies.

@ Hornist,plz take note on bro miumiu6464's suggestion. It's important for you to know & note dwn.