View Single Post
Old 16-03-2008, 03:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 18
beauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to all
Re: Newbies: What you should NOT do to get FL contact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Beauthaiful is one of the better ones..
i regret trying to go for other gals.. stick to the better OKT i guess..(P.S: i am not his fren..just saying.. they are prob other good OKTs arnd.. i just know one..)

cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by smitjer View Post

Must also add that Bro beauthaiful has been a really frenly OKT. Keep It Up =)
I don't deserve all this praises. I am also human and made mistakes to lose some customers too...
I try my best to sextisfy everyone, but I just don't deserve some customers' support. Their expectations are too high for me to meet. (they expect cheap cheap, with good good service, with busty, with AJ, with CIM, with COF, with everything to do for their own pleasure)

Appreciate those who are really good customers, and respect my gems like ladies, not sex slaves.

Thanks for the good support from my good supporters!
You keep me moving and going on to serve you better every day!

Hope to have everyone's support inside here
| |
--| |--
\____/
\__/
\/