View Single Post
Old 17-07-2003, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all
Newbie FAQ - Every Question about Geylang and Points

(Thanks to bro zyxel01, bro Kalv and all the old members for creating and contributing to this 13 years old thread, with his permission i will carry on and update this post to 2016)

Categories
Q. Can I ask about the categories? Do you get more time with a cat 150 or do you get a prettier girl?
A. Thai girls go from $40 to $80. Viet girls $50. China girls $80 to $150. You get more time thats all. Service and Looks is still up to the girl. You are able to get a pretty and good service girl in the cheaper category, just that your time with her will be short, so if u extend the timing, she will end up just as expensive as the top category.

Q. What is the timing per session
A. This is generally how much you pay and how much time u get with the girl , some houses have slightly different timings.
$40/50 - 20 mins
$80/100 - 40mins
$150 - 1 hour

Health
Q. Will OKT bring the WLs go for body check up or the WL go for it themselve? What if they miss it? is that possible ?
A. OKT will bring the WL for the first comprehensive medical checkup at DSC Clinic and she would get the yellow card only if she passes the various tests. After that initial checkup, she could go to the clinic for monthly checkups alone or with her housemates. If she forgets about the appointment, she is not supposed to work until until she undergoes the checkup. She will get a scolding or warning from the staff of DSC clinic and/or AV for not turning up. It is also the responsibility of the OKT to ensure his girls report for timely medical appointments. (credits to kp338)

Q. Do i need to go for Check ups if i do not have any Symptoms ?
A.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RawisWar3 View Post
For those in medical field, they will know that virus infection cannot be "cured", hence Human papillomavirus( warts), herpes and hepatitis can be symptomatically suppressed but will reside in the patient's spinal column/brain/mucus linings awaiting to be resurfaced again, when the body immunity is weaked. Hence, it is possible to get anti-viral boost before test to lower the detection possibiliy before CDC test. In fact it is well know that anti-viral cocktails can reduce the HIV antibody trace so low that the patient appears "cured" but it is a false negative.

Even bacterium inflection like Syphilis is not easy to eradicate due to the possibility it resides in the brain's lining and after primary infection which symptoms may be very mild and, like the chancre of primary syphilis, will disappear without treatment. The signs of secondary syphilis may come and go over the next 1 to 2 years of the disease. At that stage it is regarded as latent syphilis during which the disease is no longer contagious and no symptoms are present. Many people would not be aware they suffer from syphilis and hence they do not seek treatment resulting in the possibility of tertiary Syphilis

Approximately one-third of people who have had secondary syphilis go on to develop the complications of late, or tertiary, syphilis, in which the bacteria damage the heart, eyes, brain, nervous system, bones, joints, or almost any other part of the body. This stage can last for years, or even for decades. Late syphilis can result in mental illness, blindness, other neurologic problems, heart disease, and death.

Please beware one of the most common symptoms of an STD is no symptoms. So it’s important to go for check-ups. 80 percent of women and 40 percent of men diagnosed may not experience symptoms.

You have a responsibility towards yourself. Even if you take that responsibility lightly, do consider you would likely pass it on to your partner/gf/wife or worst children. They are innocent.

Outside the house
Q. Im too nervous to enter a brothel
A. Pls join the Meetup thread

Q. Do they accept foreigners
A. Most do

Q. Are foreigners charged more
A. Tourist/Foreigners are charged more at the Thai brothels. For cat150 it depends on the OKT.

Q. I need a girl that speaks English
A. Only some thai girls can speak english, you need to ask the OKT. The rest of geylang speaks either Chinese or Thai or Vietnamese.

Q. I cannot speak chinese or thai, can i still call for chinese girls or thai girls
A. Yes. if u have any specific request, just speak to the OKT before paying money. if u have no specific request, once inside the room the WL will just carry on her normal routine

Q. Im looking for a Boob job
A. Depends on the WL if she is willing to do this. Best read the FRs or Discover for yourself.

Q. How common is BBBJ
A. For cat 150 BBBJ is very common. Outside cat150, BBBJ is not common but can happen. Certain houses offer a high chance for BBBJ, just read the FRs. However across all categories, BBBJ is still the WL's choice.

Q. Can i decline BBBJ and go for CBJ
A. Yes

Q. I'm looking for golden & brown shower. Does anyone know who can provide this service?
A. This are not standard services, you have to ask the OKT to recommend and also be prepared to pay extra to the WL.

Q. which house girls do cosplay or toy
A. No house offers this as standard service. You have to ask the OKT to recommend you a girl that does this. Very few girls will accept toy without any extra compensation.

Q. I have a very big dick, will i be able to get sex in geylang
A. Some girls can accept big dicks, the rest might simply reject you from having sex and you will end up with a hand job or whatever. Best suggestion ? Ask the OKT first.

Q. How do i know which houses are thai , which houses are PRC, and their prices,
A. There is a complete list of Brothels and their locations. ALL Cat 150 Information and ALL Cat40/50/60/80/100 Information

Q. What time does geylang open and close
A. Houses start opening at 12pm. The majority of houses are open by 2pm and all houses are open by 4pm. Closing time depends on individual houses, but by 12am houses will start closing.

Inside the house
Q. Can i call over WL from other houses ?
A. Only for cat 150 girls.

Q. Can i reject WL that the OKT called for me.
A. Make it clear with the OKT whether u are confirm take or just seeing.

Q. Does geylang houses accept credit cards?
A. CASH only.

Q. When is payment made ?
A. Before the session starts, you have to pay at the counter.

Q. Can the price go lower, can i bargain ?
A. FIXED Price.

Q. Can i enter a brothel and leave without calling any girls.
A. Yes.

Q. Will i be scolded by the OKT if i leave without calling any girls
A. I know new bros are worried they might get scolded by the OKT, here are some tips
1) Be Humble.
2) Be Polite.
3) The OKT is NOT a waiter or a salesman in a shop, do not treat him like 1
4) Dun be gan jiong spider and rush in, ignore the okt, look left look right, then faster rush out...
5) Be prepared to spend. if you just want to see see look look but wallet no money or heart not willing to spend... then u will probably get scolded .....

Q. Can i smoke or consume alcohol inside
A. You can smoke inside the house but alcohol cannot be consumed. also no gambling.

Inside the room
Q. Can i just touch touch and explore her body without any sex or other sexual acts
A. Yes of course, price is the same. however there are some ladies who do not like this. Best if read the FRs in the forum and find a good service/attitude WL.

Q. Can I bring uniforms / costumes / lingerie for the WL to put on ?
A. Yes. But its up to the WL to accept or reject. the okt is not involved.

Q. Do i need to bring my own condom
A. No. they will provide the condoms. However i suggest u buy and bring the better condoms like okamoto 002/003 to get maximum feeling.

Q. What happens if i cum too early, will the session still continue ?
A. By right the session should continue until your time is up. Usually if u cum too early what happens next is a massage or some cuddling, nothing else. If the girl service is lousy she will ask u to leave before your time is up or she will just ignore you for the rest of the session. Whether her service is good or bad, do write a FR and let the forum know.

Q. Do i get 2 shots per session
A. No. only 1 shot.

Q. Do i get 2 shots for cat 150
A. No. only 1 shot.

Q. I read some FRs say they have 2 shots in 1 session
A. Yes but that is normally because they have RTF the WL afew times already, so its something like a extra service for being their regular.

Q. What happens if i am inside the room and wish to extend the session
A. Tell the WL and she will make a fast phone call to the counter. The extra payment is made after you exit the room.

Q. Can i take photos or videos of the sex or girl for personal use or commercial use
A. NO.

Q. When the Buzzer sounds, do i have to be done with fucking or showering
A. The buzzer is a advance early warning, ideally u are already done with fucking when it sounds. Once the buzzer sounds, it usually means the session is over and the only thing left is to shower and leave. If the WL is good, and u have not cum, then she might give u a very rushed hand job.

After the session
Q. Should i leave a tip ?
A. Nope. if u appreciate her service then you can return to fuck her another time or write a good FR for her so that her business will increase

Q. I plan to write FRs regularly
A. Thats great !. FRs help reward the girls who are hard working and can also punish the girls who are fucked up and wasting our TIME and $$$

MISC
Q. I cannot find any street walkers in geylang
A. They are permanently gone.

Q. Is this the place to ask about streetwalkers or freelance
A. No

Q. I am looking for malay or indonesian girls
A. There might be 1 or 2 malay milfs left in the $150 catergory, otherwise you have to go other place to find.

Last edited by comm; 02-06-2016 at 05:08 PM.