View Single Post
Old 21-04-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking my ex colleague

boss: i need to rush this document. i narrate you type for me ok?

xiao hui was about to walk past him to sit on his chair. however, much to her surprise... he sat down on his chair instead! he turned his laptop 45 degrees so that xiao hui could type... by standing, bending forward to type! he expected her to do that?? he started to narrate, xiao hui hurriedly bent forward to type.. as he talked, he moved his chair slightly, obviously trying to get a better clearer view of xiao hui's cleavage... xiao hu ifelt very awkward, at that moment she truly wished her zip was higher.. she felt extremely exposed, her breasts hanging unsupported. she wondered if boss could even see her nipples??? she quickly stood up each time he as done narrating, top pause to think of how to continue.. she saw boss looking at her breasts the whole time, then she realised.. her nervousness has caused her nipples to be fully erected as well.. boss could not stop staring!

as she was bending forward to type, she felt that boss's arm was in an awkward position... she was aware that he had a phone in that hand previously, and that he was using the phone to look up her thighs... colleague had warned xiaohui that he might do this, and that wearing a sexier piece of panties would help... she was regretting maybe, but also relieved she wasn't wearing her usual beige plain panties....boss leaned in closer as well, his shoulder leaning close to her arm as she typed.. he was blatantly looking into, no no, BLATANTLY STARING into her dress... he even stick his hand under her boobs to hold her other hand which was handling the mouse to make the adjustments, each time his arm grazing her hanging breasts... a few times his hand touched her nipples briefly.. it turned her on despite her surprise and shock.. he suddenly let go of her hand and retracted it, and his hand grazed her breasts even more this time as he then brought it to her back and on her waist! he stroked it gently..

boss: xiao hui.. you feel tired?

his hand getting lower and lower...

boss: wanna sit...

then his hand quickly flew away from her waist. he was just about to grope her butt! then xiao hui realised it too.. some of the other colleagues had returned with their lunch packs... boss acted all professional with her now.. telling her to quickly go for her lunch ... xiao hui exited swiftly without the office without the rest realising.. as she took the lift down, she wondered what was wrong with her.. why was she so naughty!!!!