View Single Post
Old 27-07-2005, 02:01 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

Sexual Positions *For the couple who prefers to sit*

This position is for those people who enjoy slow motion sex. The angle for intercourse is not conducive to vigorous thrusting. Position the person with the dildo/penis sits cross-legged on the floor. The woman sits on top of him, with her legs straddled around him. They are sitting face-to-face. This creates a perfect opportunity to hug for a few minutes and be intimate. Be careful that you do not fall over! Sitting on top of each other and maintaining stability is a formidable task for most people. Some people prefer facing the same direction. This is preferable for those who feel less coordinated or embarrassed. You do not have to face the other person. But hey, if you can not laugh about sex with your partner, are you ready to be doing what you are doing with them? Sex is funny. Great chairs include rocking chairs, kitchen table chairs and, of course, the chair in the office. Sex on a chair makes for a good study-break.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here