View Single Post
Old 27-07-2005, 01:53 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

Sexual Positions *Ideal for a heavy-set couple*

A variation on the missionary position: The passive person sits on the edge of a chair or bed, and the person with a penis or dildo kneels in front of them. The person kneeling then uses his/her or hips to thrust. Neither person is putting weight onto the other person. As the person thrusting is perpendicular, his or her weight is used more efficiently. Sex is exercise and does burn calories. While this position requires a bit more co-ordination than the missionary position, it is often considered less intimate. Face-to-face contact, and whispering become less natural when not facing one another. However, this position does allow for great foreplay. The person with the penis/dildo is in an excellent position to explore their partner's genitals with their eyes, hands or mouth.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here