View Single Post
Old 28-12-2013, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of
Re: Fetish for women in prison....

Many moons ago I found a local Chinese woman who was an exjail bird in Geylang. She had just been released. She wasn't a looker. She was an FL. I propositioned her. Agreed on the price n we went for a short-time session in a nearby hotel. BJ, FJ n AJ. All right only. She said it was tough in Changi Prison. She ate chicken meat until she was sick of it. They were washing the toilet but there wasn't enuf water to drink so they were forced to drink the water from the toilet bowl. Yuck! I saw her again. She said she was arrested by an undercover police. Her blood was tested. She was fined $240 or $400 over, if my memory is right. I never saw her again.

The 2nd local Chinese woman who was an exjail bird I found was darker n smaller size. She was an FL. I 'did' her also. Can't remember what we did though. I never seen any more exjail birds in Geylang.