Old 17-03-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 14
kkln deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

A late FR and RTF for Gracie from Xclusive.

As others bros have already stated in earlier FR. Her services is really good.
Looks: 9/10 She looks exactly like the photos. (IMO i find she resembles Nayeon from the TWICE. )
Body: 8/10 Slim and fair skin just like pics which is quite rare as usually most thai gers have the thai tan.
Boobs: 8/10 Man-made C but soft and bouncy.
Showers: 10/10 Actions started here. Will initiate french and bbbj in the showers.
French: 10/10 She wont reject. kisses and french like she is your gf.
BBBJ+AR: 10/10 She can blow all day long and she initiate DT as well. She does it a few times switching from BBBJ to DT to AR. The feelings of watching such a pretty ger giving u a DT and AR nearly had my first shot out, lucky i stop her.
Painting: nil didnt try as i am not a fan of it.
FJ: 10/10 I feel she is very skillful in this especially in cow-girl, can ride u non stop. Looking at her boobs bounce with her sext moans, really buay tahan. Accommodate to any position requested. She will also use her pussy to rub on ur kkj, beware bros who cant tahan.

After 1st shot, she uses toilet paper to clean my dick, but some of it stick on my dick, she saw me trying to remove the toilet paper, push my hand away and use her mouth to give me bbbj again to help me clean it. Wow, that feeling is so good!!!!!

She will offer massage after 1st shot, i rejected the offer but she insisted for a quick one saying let me service u. I insisted i do not need it and we just chit chat on the bed. We chat about her life etc and she show me her photo on her phone and told me some bro give her a SIA air stewardess uniform. Ask her to wear it and bonk her with the uniform on.

She will initiate 2nd shot when the time is almost there. i can only say 90mins with this good service ger is not enough.

RTF: already did , rarely find such a good services ger with such good looks.