View Single Post
Old 13-06-2013, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thread for Flammig/Exchange Points/Copy Frs/Complained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
BG,

I may be a super hero here but I hope u are not trying to imply me who PM u! Unless u want to get into my wrath once again! Btw, u are the last one I would approach for the raw list as your intel is no way near my standard just based on what u have posted so far and your miserable list of top 30 WL!!! My raw list come from AL88. Those samsters who PM for raw list, pls kindly approach AL88! Make sure u are not a clone of his enemies!!

I am one who supports raw job now!

Bye for now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
BG, to prove to us there is really a newbie samster who PM, post a screenshot of the PM message here including the samster nick and logo!

If not, I would never trust what u said!! Any fellow can also say someone PM u and that!
Interesting that you would feel compelled to react once clones and raw lists are mentioned. Why does this make you so sensitive? Also, why do you keep mentioning AL88? Makes one wonder eh?

I didn't mention you in my post, so if it's not you, then no need to get defensive right?

Anyway, below is the message from "TheSpiderman" sent to me yesterday asking for raw list. This samster set up his account yesterday on 12 June 2013. Funny that one of the first things he does is to PM me for raw lists RIGHT AFTER he set up his account on the same day. Unfortunately, I do not raw and so no raw lists to share with anyone.

I'll leave bros here to judge for themselves who this could be and what he's up to from the message below. Anyone else received the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpiderman
Hello Brother.

Can share your Raw List ?

I know 2....

Thanks.