View Single Post
Old 11-02-2002, 03:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Wine FR by horchew 11022002

this ismy 1st FR at T's place.
Was there yesterday(Saturday) ard.4pm, walk-in & was served tea by T's asst. saw a tall guy sitting infront of TV watching some Chinese Variety show.
Heard T receiving a call on phone & was told that 3gers were avail., he said for them to all come. Another guy just finish & came out of room with a grin on his face, served by a lanky & fair Malay ger, heard something like Susan was her name.
After 8-10mins 2 gers came in, T told the guy sitting on next table to take the one behind & pointed to me to the front ger(short,shoulder hair & big boobs) The other ger's slimmer & longer hair (Could it be Chelsea, as the guy actually ask for her but I've not seen her B4 so don't know if he got his NY wish came true ornot)
Followed the ger to room 6, wen in she paid pleasentries(by saying I've a unique hairstyle) & we proceeded to undress. She headed straight for the shower & i join her after lighting a cigrette. She washed me up but no "rabah-rabah in the shower"
Very SOP. Proceeded to bed & she started her licking &caressing started on my nips,belly thighs & calfs. Quite good slow & gentle feelng must complement her on her tongue, Asked me to turn over & ass rim me from behind. Her body mssg's quite good due to her big boobies(def. a class D,atleast a 36) & fair skin.
Her BBBJ was even better with a good grip from upper&lower lips & occasional swirling of tongue on cockhead. Also when she BJ me she gave me a seductive CFM look, alwiz love that from a women esp.during BJ.
when she was abt to put on condom(aft 5mins of BJ) I ask for 69, so as to delay & prolong her BJ. She oblige & licked her small & tight cunt. ass-rim her a bit then she say cannot tahan liao, put on condom 4 me & started riding me with her back facing me. She has a small cunt was my 1st thought upon entering her, fuck her for abt. 60Xs before asking her to switch position.She then turn to face me & WOW what a turn on seeing her 2 big watermelon bouncing N they're real too!
really like her slightly protruding areolas & baby fat tits, fucked her somemore & she ask to change to missionary. I turn her over on the bed & started pumping her hard with a good & clear top view of my rod shafting into her wet & soft cunt. Grab her titties with both hand hard with my tumb playing her nips. went down kissing her neck & pump even harder with her moaning & syncronised rythmn came with a Cracker BANG!
she took of my condom & told me to turn over for a mssg(abt 5mins), gave me a reasonable job on my back which was much needed. afterthat ask me to rest on bed while she went into the shwr. went in to join her after that we both got dressed. went out was given a hot tea by T's asst.(I must compliment T for the very fragrant tea leaves of good quality) hang ard for another cuppa & when asked for the SB forums' members was told none has arrv yet, saw a guy came in & asked for Nokia, T made calls & think he arrg an alternative ger for him,so it seems fr the phone conv. overheard. FInally decided to leave at 5.30 N when ask the $ was told $150, I was actually expecting to pay $120 as I thought 150 gers usualli gave 2shots??
Anyway given the festivities mood & diff in getting gers(what more good gers) was a factor considered & thankfully paid T's asst the money & left.
Overall it's a glass of good WINE savored & certainly proved it self of higher prestige then those cat40 N even cat100 KS gers.

Ratings:
Attitude: 7.5/10 (smiley & pleasant)
Body: 8/10 (for my liking small sized big boobs(N firm), good Hour-glass fig & a tight cunt)
Service: 6.5 (No frenching, doesn't like guys to suck&lick her boobs, downside as far as I'm concern)
Technique:6 (good BBBJ, licking & fairly strong massage)
Repeat? : maybe, onli if craving for good BJ & firm boobies.

will def go back to T's, will miss his chinese Teas.

Please do not post non FRs postings here. NO CHIT CHAT AND COMMENTS!

Last edited by cuntking; 11-02-2002 at 03:23 PM.