Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
I don't usually write really bad review on GL girls but there is really a need to make an exception for Meng Lu 1606.

Was at Yap's place recently but could not find the girl I want. On seeing Meng Lu, I decided to check out her "work" and noticed that she has the highest number of customers in the house on daily basis. So decide to try her out.

At first things went on normally (nothing good/bad to raise) so I thought ok another average service girl. However, the service starts going downhill at an exponential rate when time reaches the 25th minute. She starts complaining “why so long no cum ...” .. “you finished?” ... “so slow” .. etc. It starts getting annoying when the above comes with her sulky face that you just like to end the session.

In the end the whole session was about 40 mins or so. I asked around and got to know she usually in and out of room in 30 mins !!! The way I see it she is trying to “do” the maximum number of customers a day to maximised her income.

Unless you like to be rushed, enjoy poor services and contribute to her high income, AVOID altogether or Bonk her at your own risk.
Was gonna write FR on Meng Lu, but decide to wait til I have a few and share at 1 go.

Only thing to say is I got exact same service standard from her, definitely not Ang pai anymore, ORD mood already.