View Single Post
Old 25-04-2018, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L20H41 (Convert to Viet House)

continued from other thread...

my friend and I went to some viet houses and finally settled our pick here.
I picked 68 because she resembles a PRC FL I have known... even her body size too

here is my FR below for 68:-

looks – 6.5(she belongs to the cute category. I still like the look of my PRC FL better)
Boobs – 7 (should be 32C or 34C. light coloured nipples)
body – 6.5 (should be quite young. slim. not as fair as most other Viet gals I have known)
CBJ - 9 (being a CBJ, I applaud her for making my bro rise. very few gals can do that to me as I am very insensitive to CBJ)
FJ - 6 (accommodating to several positions)
GFE – 4 (if u have followed my FRs, frenching plays a huge part of GFE for me. she is ok with cuddles and she is actually of a little playful nature)
Service - 6 (points for the SOP stuff and her personality)
RTF – no... not because she is bad overall but just because there was not enough GFE for me to return. she told me she is only here for 1 month+

perhaps age is catching up with me and I am just not the gal's type of guy anymore, lately my adventures have all displayed very low GFE
maybe it is time for me to go back to semi retirement mode again

Last edited by GN007SG; 25-04-2018 at 11:12 PM.