View Single Post
Old 15-04-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Wife got fingered by her MJ buddy, should i tell her?

Wife has a Mahjong gang, about 5 of them kar kias, 2 guys and 3 ladies, all from her previous work place. they have been playing together for at least 2 years already. Initially i will join them but the 3 ladies are all aunty aunty type. and MJ was never really my type of game so eventually I became the door opener and supper delivery... usually when they play i will be in our bedroom upstairs watching tv or sleeping while they play late into the night. they play often, about 2 -3 times each month.

usually nothing happening. but their last session, got a huge surprise!

they came around 8 pm.. wife worked late that day so they had dinner without her. that day was two aunty and one of the guys, the forty plus old uncle Tee. I let them in and they proceeded into the study room to set up the table. they are nice folks, they brought bags and packets of food for the night.

they started playing first. wife came back about 10 pm and joined them. she didn't shower and wore her work clothes, skirt and blouse. i went to get beer from fridge, saw them playing. noticed many cans of beer missing from my fridge. found it weird. i looked into our study room where they were playing.. notice that they were drinking the beer...

hmmm.. that's a first.