View Single Post
Old 20-03-2014, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post
i agree with this! been visiting liltiger's girls alot!
Haha. looks like liltiger's girls got standard.. I've tended to try his girls first, and about 80% I think are RTM.. got some which are more curt and just want to get you finished off and out, but got some real gems there.

Used to frequent pussylicker's girls too but that stable closed down.

Shakyywayy also gets a thumbs up for his JG experts. I got asked via PM on what kinds of services the girls offer...

For shakyywayy's girls, if you don't ask for special treat, then it's really JG with no release.. Out of 90 mins, you get 60 mins of solid work on your dick. That is fantastic in itself! But the girl is fully clothed, and usually seated at the base of the massage table with your legs across hers.

Recently I started to ask for the special treat just to see what it's like. And I don't want to go into details here cos it can really vary from client to client, but it was very erotic like what some of liltiger's girls will do. But I only had one experience so far - the girl wasn't nude like some of liltiger's, but the treat meant i get to cum and she has to work hard to make me cum haha..