View Single Post
Old 18-10-2016, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Nono

Yes yes yes.... I agree that she's got about 75℅ resemblance to this actress. This actress, only stayed in the media due to her husband.. And the way she clinged on to me when we go out for dinner, movie (Ju On is not scary to me, but... Heh heh heh... I had a great time that couple seat), or even just in the taxi... can melt any stone lor... The way she smiled, the way she moaned..

However, to those looking for this pricing (800k), do note that she's priced at 1jt. Even then, to bring down the price of 1jt to 800k, and that include taxi driver's commission, is really unbelievable. Luckily, all thanks to her being blur and join in the showroom from the back when we reached there the first day, else we won't even get a glimpse of her. 缘分啊,缘分..

Sorry folks, you can see that I'm very excited with my latest find.. I still hate myself for setting today's date for my company event, forgetting that I'm still in Batam.

At Sri Kandi, when we were there, we were quoted 1.3 juta, with taxi driver. This is from the non-Chinese speaking Mami. Only when we were leaving then she bring the price down to 1 juta. The moment I saw her in the shop (and not the Chinese-speaking Mami - 小微), I jitao xian 3/4. But, we were only there on Sunday which XW is normally on off. And, on Monday, we didn't managed to get passed the 1st joint and we booked our companion already.

Last edited by tomcat007; 18-10-2016 at 09:03 PM.