View Single Post
Old 13-09-2018, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 7
FLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hot local malay hc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazrry74 View Post
Nothing to do so went hunting for massage ... Anyway this is my first tread so so sorry if i made any mistake btw back to my story.... Good place well decorated . Opt for 1 hr $45 ...after paying the old auntie i was told to sit at a couch while waiting for my messuer... Waited for five min and there she was a cute petite local malay heading towards me.. Told me her name ina anf she lead me to one room .... She told me to shower and she went out to take some stuff...after dying my self she came in ..

To my surprise as she enter the room she strait away strip to only her g string and she start massaging me... Massage i gave 10/10 good presure good massage point after the massage nk question ask she turn me around and strait went for my didi.....

Best session for this year ever....

Name : ina ( local malay )
Boob: 34c she told me one
Fj : 9/10 ( the way she stwist and turn while fj)
Bj: nice slurping suction but can still be improve
Massage : 10/10 one word superb
Damge : $45 +$80 + plus tips

Can share contact and location?