Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2019, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
usually they'll let you cum once then they leave, unless you pay them triple each (best not to cause usually they'll just leave anyway once you cum) or take one after the other.

I've done with 2 LBs before in the cubicles, the Laos twins. Thing to note is the chemistry between the two LBs otherwise you might as well take one after the other if they can't play with each other.

Or another option is to go with a bro and then the 4 of you bang in one cubicle and switch.

Yeah presently there're only 2 houses along Rowell Rd, one with the Thai & Malaysian LBs, the other with the Indian & Malaysian LBs. The other 2 houses after the cross junction have closed down. Saw some of them at JB along JAF, quoting 70RM in a small room.

I'll be heading down tonight around 11pm to get my weekly fix, hope to try the new comers.

Anyway how was your daily fix? The now defunct thai house is back in action again?

Next target. 2000 Points