View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mar/Apr/May 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

Saw newbie Nana 1654A during one of my previous visits and was impressed with her boob size and overall look. Heard from the OKT that she happens to be Lulu's classmate. Decided to try her out and was very sextisfied.

When seeing this 24-year-old upclose in the room, it felt like I'm about to up a young schoolgirl. She has this girl next door charm who is innocent yet playful at the same time. Her crooked upper teeth and dyed brown shoulder length hair further enhance her kawaii cuteness. And then there are those C-cup boobs of hers which she confirmed the size to me herself. Bouncy and nice to hold. Noticed her slightly shaven pussy too. Those thin layer of hair on her pussy turned me on even more.

Shower service was quite enjoyable with boob rubs on my back and chest followed by her excellent BBBJ. Action continued on bed with boob massage, catbath and more of her BBBJ. FJ was a blast seeing her boobs swinging up and down with her lying down and me pumping her in missionary.

Asked her about her relationship with Lulu and she confirmed that they were secondary school classmates. They even did tarma together before. Sounds tempting to see and feel two pairs of big boobs in one session but only will try out when financially possible.