Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
BigGlobe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question An Entrepreneur Butch

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickopath View Post
I do have a relationship with a butch last year for about 2months. She’s a rather successful entrepreneur in her early fifties. By the way, she/he looks like a man in appearance. She’s my client for 4 years.

Cut it short, as she said I was her first man. Our relationship was underground. Super horny butch. Slight plumb and always although has a nice b plus cup, always wear tight inner wears to cover her assets.

Also possess a very strong and dominating character. The usual sex with her was nothing to share just usual stuff but she’s more keen to put on her strap on to have anal with her. Demanded sex almost every night from me. I have to report where I go almost every hourly. Once I was away in Bangkok for a business trip for 3days. She demanded I video call her every night and masturbate at least once through video call and cum before she allows me to get to bed.

Anyway, I was enjoying myself because of her strong sex drive. She did show me her collections of dildos, strap on & lots of sex tools. But shared nothing much on her other side. We stopped our relationship 2 months later when she had a new relationship with a Korean girl in her twenties. But it was a first and only relationship I ever had with a butch.
She is a successful entrepreneur.