View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Actresses in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
oh yeah, lulu 1654- skinnier vivian chow, lulu w12- prettier, fairer, milfy dawn yeo, xiao qian 2831- hyuna without cfm attitude.
xiao qian does not look like hyuna.... if she did, she'd be fully booked everyday, but I can confirm that she does not look like hyuna... xiaoqian to me, lookswise is 6.7/10. Still never tried her cos she doesn't quite turn me on with her looks, seriously.

Lulu w12 as a milfy dawn yeo? yeah. that's kinda possible. She could be like dawn yeo's much chubbier and older sister. resemblance only 25 percent though, not that strong. But when I see her, I see vivian hsu's older fatter sister too... again 25 percent resemblance...hehehe. lulu w12 is a 7-8/10 for looks to me, one of my fave.

Lulu 1654A doesn't really look like vivian chow lah... but Lulu 1654A is damn chio lah, give her a 9/10 for looks... maybe she looks more like a younger syt version of maggie Q? but the resemblance not that strong lah, perhaps 30 percent. But damn hard to get her man. long line.