Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Paneraimichael is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
:D APACHE SEX DIARY - RUYI 1658a
APACHE MET ITS MATCH

OKT BOtak 1658a new gal name Ruyi start work today and i rush down to try her out, as she is high on my target list. I just wanna get out from my office to detox, too much stress load these few days until my temper also got affected. very rare for me to feel so pissed at work. But OK, to earn the money gotta face the real world music.

I got in a bit late and she has an outcall. OK, I waited a bit. sat at the couch and relaxed. I felt so relax, yah, escape from the real world outside, with so much back stabbing.

saw another new petite gal named Jing Jing, second on my target list, going out call.

Finally Ruyi returned to base. She saw me and gave me a seductive smile.

she held my hands and led me to room 2. To my surprise, her voice is liken to a purring kitten, so soft and gentle that she can melt my heart. she is so gentle and i really worry that i will fall in love with her. she hugged me. she is very good at foreplay and 调情. She gave me a kiss on my forehead, my face and slowly help me remove my clothes. after which i helped her to remove hers.

she rubba and caressed me. her sensual stroke and soft purring voice electrified me. her skin is very fair and smooth, packed with a soft tender C cup breasts, the type I like. Her face is pretty with long hair, plus that chocker on her neck, she made the complete sex kitten.

Into the shower we went. she is real damn good at foreplay, sensual strokes washed me with the shower cream and breasts rubba me and gave me a peck on my face a few times. felt like girlfriend. she hugged me and her hands washed my back and slowly attacked APACHE balls and rod with her finger work. the rubba went on and my rod got real hard, and she purrs into my ear asked me why my rod head so big.

I turned her around and applied the shower gel onto her butt and my didi brushed her butt. Nice butt, and I caress her breasts as she gyrates and my didi rubba on her butt. very nice view. ahhhhhhh

into the room, she is very service oriented and helped dry me with her towel. I sacred she catch cold and i also help to dry her. long time never have this type of service already.

onto the bed, she gave me a good massage for about 5 minutes and I told myself dont fall asleep. quite good strokes. I wish I have the whole afternoon to try her for 2 hours, but gotta go back to office and jagar my staff or else my project cannot finish. So, here i am writing this FR and jagar my staff at work. haha.

slowly, she purrs into my ears and asked me if the massage is good. I told her i enjoyed every moment. slowly she attacked my ears with her breathe and licks, and catbathed me like a kitten. Dont expect the rough type of catbath, but slow gentle kitten licks, on my neck, on my back, and slowly on my butt and my legs. at the same time, her fingers caressed my balls and stroke my didi.

She is not into AR and i dont need that, and i enjoyed every moment.

She turned me around and gave me a kiss on my forehead, my face and slowly catbath me on my front, licked my neck and slowly her tongue lick my nipples and worked her way down to my groin. She applied some cocktail (likely listerine and water) onto my balls and gave my balls a good suck. She capped me on BJ, I curiously asked her why capped. she says it is for the good of everyone, and wanna stay healthy two years to service us all.

She is very good with words, know how to read your mind and treat you well.

If she is not in this line, i might have bao her to be with me. Bao a geylang gal no cheap siah.

she capped me and gave me a good BJ, as i fondled her neh neh and caressed her fair body.

I turn her around and insert my harden rod into her pussy and OMG, I met my match. I love that soft landing cushion feel.

APACHE met its match after so long in Geylang. soft purrs, nice tender breasts, soft landing while fucking. The piak piak sound and her moan says it all.

I turn her to doggie and pump her from behind, the v shape mirrors was what made the whole experience complete with her neh neh swing in all diirections. I told her this is the main reason why i frequent 1658a so often, as the mirrors will test the gal's body visually.

slowly lie her down on her front and insert from behind. cannot tahan liao, turn her to missionery and start my firing exercise. i insert my already very harden rod into her in missionery and the piak piak sound plus her soft purrs and moans made APACHE rotor almost call for SOS.

Finally released my entire load of hellfire missiles into the abyss hole and my head collapsed onto her tender breasts. my head also soft landing. we showered and she continue to stroke my didi adn washed it clean. she also help me wipe dry.

left the place recharged with energy and vigour.

A real new gem in Geylang. Looks like my cheong budget will be spent on her liao. found the type i like, with such girl friend feel.

she says bcos i gentle thats why she can work to her best and service me well. yes, i agree, it takes two hands to clap.

will definitely rtf. APACHE finally met its match. rotor almost disconnected.

a very nice gal. you treat her well and you will return with excellent service.

i may dedicate a new thread on her.
Bro, geylang got thousands of cheong kaki. Your forum will make ruyi to be super angpai the next day. Soon You may have to queue for her.
Sure a lot of raw player waiting before the door opens.